Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    since I just got a PS2 and a shit load of RPGs (FFX, Kingdom Hearts, Suikoden 3, Wild Arms 3, and Gradia Extreme) I'm remaking the game progress topic! I got 4 game sot play through, and I'll probably end up replaying FFX later ( I beat it on freinds PS2)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still playing Xenogears since I haven't got any PS2 games yet. I'm just waiting till I go to the mall tomorrow to buy some.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm playing Armored Core 2: Another Age and Kingdom Hearts and Z.O.E. I'm playing Kingdom Hearts to defeat all the arena opponents and get all the Dalmations and summons etc.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool, games wise for me, i got Banjo Kazooie for Xmas. So i'm mostly playing that. I've just got to Freezeey Peak and got all the Jiggys on all the earlier stages, except for the Jingo things.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got Kingdom Hearts and GTA:Vice City today. I've played Kingdom Hearts for about 3 hours and its pretty much what I expected, I think its a pretty good game so far, except Donald Duck really aggrivates me.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    You should get Suikoden 3! It's awesome!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heck yea, its mad nice XD

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll check it sometime, maybe not too soon cause I have to save some money for Xenosaga.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm 3 hours into WA3, looking for some sparkles... 8 hours into Suikoden 3, Chris chapter 3

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!

    He always scares me, but yeah, Lady Chris is pretty kawaii!

Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •